CHANDLER HILL VINEYARDS IS OPEN FOR REGULAR BUSINESS
While the state of MO has lifted many restrictions, we will continue to be vigilant to ensure we take the necessary precautions to keep our staff and guests healthy. Tables will be placed 6 feet apart at minimum. We are also taking additional safety measures following the National Restaurant Association’s COVID-19 guidelines, which include:
• Ion Air Purifier installed, affecting all indoor areas
• Mandatory PPE masks worn by all staff and guests when not at their table
• Closely monitoring the health of our staff
• Separated entrance and exit for guests on the weekends
• Multiple hand sanitizer stations around the winery
• Strict sanitization guidelines for staff in-between guest interactions
• Regular sanitation cycle for surfaces, door handles, and bathrooms
• There will also be some alterations to our regular service:
• Since our tasting room and deck will have limited seating, we will have a quick serve wine and food station at our left side entrance. You will be able to order and pick up your items to be enjoyed on our 1600 sq. ft. covered patio or anywhere on our beautiful 40-acre property.
• All checks will be digital during this time to cut back on any possible cross-contamination.
• Tastings are suspended at this time.
We deeply appreciate the support and understanding you all have and continue to show us during these challenging times!